found this @ singapore yo-yoing blog,
Steve from SPYY has said that the new SPYY Pro was his most Unresponsive throw yet, which made me think that a perfect contest to give one away would be a video contest where you only use RESPONSIVE yo-yos! Here is how it works:
* Record your best 1a or 5a freestyle using a RESPONSIVE yo-yo.
* New Footage Only
* Use the Image below as your opening image
* Edit to your hearts content - All entries must be 1-3 minutes in length.
* Add “Radio Safe” music
* Upload to Youtube or Vimeo
* Add a comment below with a link to YOUR video
* All entries must be in by June 30th
UPDATE: For Clarification, and because I have 15 emails asking the same thing, You may use ANY Tug Responsive yo-yo for this contest but it MUST be used in 1a and/or 5a for the video. DO NOT BIND. You MUST show that the yo-yo responds on a TUG.
The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges including but not limited to myself Chris Allen, Ed Haponik, and Dustin Gunter and will receive a BRAND NEW SPYY PRO which has generously been donated by Steve from SPYY: Technology for Players.
You have three weeks (ish) so get going!
Chris “Dr. Yo-Yo” Allen