Yo Splinter Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A yoyo club located in Brunei Darussalam, inspired with the dream of bringing Brunei's Yoyo Scene to the next level.

HomeYo-Splinter CluLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Y0-Splinter Club Constitution
My Story EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:54 pm by Admin

» Record Holders
My Story EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:59 am by Admin

» HobbyCon 2015 Yoyo Ladder Contest Details & Registration Form
My Story EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:52 am by Admin

» Feb 2015 Gathering
My Story EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm by Admin

» Privacy Policy
My Story EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm by Admin

» Introduction
My Story EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 pm by DannyChang

» Brunei National Yoyo Contest 2013
My Story EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 am by Admin

» Mini Contest :3
My Story EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:45 pm by Guest

» ProjekBrunei.com - Rediscover Brunei Darussalam through the eyes of the People
My Story EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 am by msmdskhan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Story

Go down 
+7
Admin
Jojo
cpak hssn
iheartagony
rafie
Afroyo
Erwandie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Erwandie
Professional
Professional
Erwandie

Stars : 117

My Story Empty
PostSubject: My Story   My Story EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Hai all Bruneian Spinners!

In this topic we gonna share some our story in YoYo-ing. it will be interesting, right? So the story is like when you get started? who's the person or what make you play YoYo until you in this stage? what's your fav YoYo? Division(s)? your dream YoYo? who's your idol or ikon? and the most important is that what you wanna be soon? so lets get start with our President & Vice President, Edward & Stuart Smile

Cheers,
Erwandie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Afroyo
Beginner
Beginner

Stars : 43

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

I started yoyoing because of you, ERWANDIE xD Though, we have different interests. I like to play offstring with my Hayabusa just like Lim Aik Hwee Smile
Back to top Go down
rafie
Professional
Professional
rafie

Stars : 131

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 pm

I started yoyoing because of you too,my man!what makes me play yoyo until i'm in this stage is me and you guys! favorite yoyo is LEGACY!(at this time) Razz my fav division is 1A.my dream yoyo(s) is protostar,888x,boss and many more! xD i still dunno what i wanna be soon though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1399583132&v=wall
iheartagony
Master
Master

Stars : 82

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:59 am

ii started yoyoing when ii was a kid and my very 1st "proper" yoyo was yomega stealth raider (still have it tho Very Happy ) then ii stopped cos my yoyo was not workin properly.. such yoyos and accessories were hard to find back then Neutral then boom, there were super yoyo!! haha started playin again then stopped then play again (so many then laa. lol) when ii saw duncan booth at consumer fair (thanks stu Very Happy )

fav player: augie fash, andre boulay, takeshi matsuura and lim aik hwee Very Happy

dream yoyo: yyf boss anddd.. many more laa haha
Back to top Go down
cpak hssn
Professional
Professional
cpak hssn

Stars : 87

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

When did you started throwing?
- Early 2010.

Who's the person or what make you play YoYo until you in this stage?
- Zul for making me pick up yoyo.. Stuart & Edward for giving me guidance & inspiration when I started.

What's your fav YoYo?
- Duncan Freehand Zero & Yoyofactory Fast201

Division(s)?
- 1A, 2A

Dream YoYo?
- YYF Protostar, YYF Northstar, YYF Loop900, Duncan Raptor, Duncan Diversion.

Who's your idol or icon?
- Jensen Kimmitt, Shinji Saito, Patrick Mitchell, Grant Johnson.
And Ann Connoly. I'm her secret admirer.. shhhh~ :p

What you wanna be soon?
- I wanna be myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/CPak-Hssn/100000622597917
rafie
Professional
Professional
rafie

Stars : 131

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 pm

waaaait.i forgot my fav. yoyo players Razz

from the top;
Jensen Kimmit
PAUL HAN!! xD
Andre Bouley
Augie Fash
Yuuki Spencer

and...

there's alot of them ._. hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1399583132&v=wall
Jojo
Master
Master
Jojo

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 pm

i started early 2010 before the consumer fair.
Erwandie get me into this yoyo world, this is the first time i play yoyo, i haven't play yoyo since i was small.
i get serious in this yoyo by get impress from stuart and edward.

my FAVOURITE yoyo player: MUHAMMAD SHAKEEL (skeel), Naoto okada, Lim aik hwee, takeshi matsuura, ahmad dimi, john ando
FAVOURITE yoyo: duncan FHz, hayabusa, stalker
Dream yo: YOYOskeel talker, Freehand Magnesium, Screaming eagle, YYF 888D
Division: 1a&4a
to be called: shakeel's junior
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stars : 502

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh My Story! I Like to story!!!

I started play yoyo back then during my age of 16, when i was in form 3. Got inspired by my SIFU that time, sadly he stop yoyoing. I learn all the basic back then and was using TigerShark and BumbleBee. Got my Titanium(Yellow/Black) when I get all pass in my PMB.
I still play during form 4 and slow down during form 5 due to O level. I still play yoyo once in a while during A level in SMSA and never ever give up playing. I could do double loop with proyo!!

During Year 2005, it was high peak season for Friendster.com, and Edward added me all of sudden. He mention that he like to play yoyo too and would like to meet me. So we set a time and we met at OGDC. I showed him 2A and his jaw dropped. Wink Wink! So thats when me and Edward got serious into yoyoing, discussing and planning for performance and forming a club.

My Favourite Player:- Black!!!
Fav tricks:- Sleeper Smile
Dream YoYo:- All collection of DUNCAN!
Fav yoyo:- Momentum (currently) there are still alots of yoyo i had not tried!

Back to top Go down
http://yosplinter.heavenforum.com
taigarawr
Beginner
Beginner

Stars : 55

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm

errrrr.....never learnt this in school....err...ahhaha
Back to top Go down

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 am

hmmm.....i started play since 6 year ago....then i stop play it until the 2009 consumer fair,i saw edward n stuart....that time...i have no interested on playing yoyo anymore.......
in 14th april 2010.....when my nintendo ds was stole,i have nothing to do at home anymore.....after several days after my nsd was stole,i went to the store.....then i saw yoyo,that time i had an idea to started to play yoyo again...thats the story

my most fav is DarkMagic
fav division 1A,2A
dream yoyo is Royal DarkMagic,DarkMagic(pink/balck edition) and The Trinity
fav.player Andre boulay n suzuki hiroyuki(mikey
fav.trick Tumb grind through Triangle n suicide

WULF!WULF!
Back to top Go down
gundamxx1
Professional
Professional
gundamxx1

Stars : 162

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 am

mine is a bit long... tongue

At the age of 7, One of my Mom's friend son was playing with a yo-yo (Playmax Bumble bee) and it's the first time i saw a yoyo that spins... hahaha i was like stoned Shocked and really addicted to it after since. I started saving up my pocket money and bought my very first proyo look alike (Fake Brand). i played for a while then i get another yoyo which i like it very much (double sided super brain yoyo). at the age of 8/9, i already master, Walk the dog, Rock the baby, Around the world, Forward pass, around the corner etc etc (those basic skill)

But sadly when years gone by, my yoyo hobby starts to die down (no new tricks) and stopped at the Age of 10/11. Sad

Then the resurrection came along when i was in Form 1 (2001) i remember because i bought a yoyo book (with a free yoyo). i was trying to show off to the form 2 guys because their skill isn't up to Basic level. ( Lucky i didnt get into trouble with them) Razz. After that i started back my yoyo hobby and start buying new yoyos, that time i remember the famous Glow-In-The Dark yoyo with bearings.

After a few Season pass, Auldey yoyo start to appear in Brunei 2003 and Super yo-yo too in 2004. i never stopped then and keeps saving up money to buy new yo-yos.

Then year 2005, Yo-Splinter Club was born with only starting 4 friends including myself. I started Friendster and in search of yoyo players in Brunei and Who would thought that i found Stuart and he's the only one closest that i can find. we met and did share our level in skills... and he's the first to show me Double loops. we have almost the same vision too. Our Aim is to make yoyo toy becoming Brunei main attraction and inspire Younger Kids in Brunei to have hobby which you can put it in your pockets. Then Yo-Splinter Club did the very first yo-yo show at Teacher's day 2005 and we never stop until now.

Favorite yoyo: FHZ (but would like a Diversion too)
Favorite Brand: Duncan all the way.
Dream yoyo: Oxygen yoyo (Made in Italy & the very first official Silicone yoyo)
Favorite trick: kiwijibo & D-3
Favorite players:
  • Uncle Steve Brown (Duncan Cum YoyoFactory)
  • Rafael aka Red (Duncan Brazil)
  • Maya Nakamura aka Bu-ko, Chris Makita & Terry (Duncan Japan)
  • Jack Ringa, Takeshi, Brandon and Hank Freeman (Duncan US)
  • Paul Yath (Crucial)
  • Dimi & Shakeel (Duncan Malaysia)
  • Yuuki Spencer, Tyler, Paul Han, Shinji Saito and Ann (yoyoFactory)
Back to top Go down
aqilul
Professional
Professional
aqilul

Stars : 159

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm

i started yoyoing in 2002 when i was 7 years old, that time only bought some cheap yoyo at supermarket, that only lasted for about 2 weeks than it broke(leaned gravity pull, sleeper, rock the baby, walk the dog,around the world).
then in 2004, i started yoyoing back with the super yoyo era. after that i stopped because no strings and other yoyo accesorries. then in 30th january 2010
i went to icc and saw stuart double looping at the booth and i begged my mom to buy me one and i bought my first original yoyo, the FHZ.so the person made me into this stage is stuart, my fav yoyo is the lyn fury, FHZ and Throw monkey, my Divisions are 1a,3a and 5a.
my dream yoyo would be a yyj phenom, yyj ai(takeshi matsurra signature yoyo) yyj hitman pro, yyj x-convict, yyf severe, yyf genesis(hubstacked) yyf yuukstaa and yyj eneme.
my idols would be tatsuya fujisaka,christopher chia, takeshi matsurra and yuuki.
Back to top Go down
pie'd hssn
Baby
Baby
pie'd hssn

Stars : 13

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

I started yoyo-ing in June 2010. My first yoyo was super yoyo firestar. Me and my brother battling looping. Who the first can make double loop he is the winner and who loses must change the division. I have trained hard. Unfortunately I am a loser then I switch my division to 4a.

Favorite yoyo.
: Duncan Flying Panda.

Division.
: 4a

Dream yoyo.
: Duncan Hayabusa, duncan throw monkey, yyf offstring yoyo, yyj fiesta and yyj Bigyo.

My idol or icon
: Rei iwakura.
Back to top Go down
cpak hssn
Professional
Professional
cpak hssn

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm

pie'd hssn wrote:
I started yoyo-ing in June 2010. My first yoyo was super yoyo firestar. Me and my brother battling looping. Who the first can make double loop he is the winner and who loses must change the division. I have trained hard. Unfortunately I am a loser then I switch my division to 4a.

Favorite yoyo.
: Duncan Flying Panda.

Division.
: 4a

Dream yoyo.
: Duncan Hayabusa, duncan throw monkey, yyf offstring yoyo, yyj fiesta and yyj Bigyo.

My idol or icon
: Rei iwakura.

Shocked Who loses must change division aa~??? I didn't know that!!
hhaaa... happy that I won... lalala~~
But good thing u change to 4A ba~ I can't do 4A!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/CPak-Hssn/100000622597917
Jojo
Master
Master
Jojo

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

haha, pie, the same reason with me why i play 4a, haha, 29 jumpa eh, share 4a tricks
Back to top Go down
Erwandie
Professional
Professional
Erwandie

Stars : 117

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Alright! I think it's my turn now ^^ so i started throwing since i was small. It's in 2005. I still remember during that time when Roza be a Yoyo seller in the school hahaha. But sadly i stopped Sad if not, maybe now i more or less like Mickey already LOL XD and continue in 2007 when i was in form 2. It was Blazing teen era during that time and sadly i stopped again.

So what make me throwing again? I can say that Ahmad Dimi who responsible to me haha during Ramadan last year i saw him and his club members on tv and after that my Yoyo spirit rises and i started to play yoyo again. I added his club in Facebook and Ahmad Dimi introduced Edward to me so i keep contact-ing with him until Stuart added me so suddenly haha and we met at giant in December last year. Now i play yoyo again inspired with the dream bringing Brunei's Yoyo scene to next level Smile

My fav. Divisions - 1A, 5A and found new interest in 2A.

My fav. Yoyo - so far my upgraded Freehand Zero and all Yoyojam collections (Y)

My dream Yo - my own signature Yoyo Very Happy

My ikon players - Edward & Stuart

My idol players - Ahmad Dimi!!!! Shinji Saito and Mickey ^^

What i wanna be soon? - i wanna be a member of Yo-Splinter Toxic and either Duncan Crew, Team Yoyojam and Yoyofactory ^^

So guys! Once you get your YO, JUST SPIN IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story Empty

Back to top Go down

My Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yo Splinter Club :: General Discussion-
Jump to: